Sunday, April 18, 2010


Well, the socks are as yet unknit, but I picked up the Noro I've been hoarding for nearly a year and am knitting this instead. It is the striped scarf featured at b r o o k l y n t w e e d but with four, rather than two, rows per color scheme. Easy as pie, and mindless; apparently what I've been looking for of late.

The yarn is the loveliest blend of silk, kid mohair and lamb's wool; and I've used colors 244 and 279 here, though I've begun to think
b r o o k l y n t w e e d was right picking more contrasting tones. His scarf is truly inspiring if you want to check it out:


I have plans for a little red cotton-linen sleeveless something for Milly, but it is so hard deciding on a pattern! So for now, it's just back and forth, back and forth on the needles while my mind follows suit on the impending tank!

No comments: